Call For Abstracts
All investigators are invited to submit abstracts on topics pertaining to conference topics mentioned on the website. Authors are invited to submit abstract(s) using the submission form on this page. Abstracts should contain sufficient detail on the techniques used and the results, which will be shown. You will receive a confirmation when the abstract has been received. Please contact the conference secretariat if you did not receive confirmation within 5 working days. If you find any difficulty while uploading abstract you can send abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission implies the intent of at least one author to register, attend the symposium and present the paper. Contributions will only be finally accepted after registration and payment of the conference fee. The abstract will be reviewed, and you will be notified of acceptance upto of before 28th February 2020.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 30th January 2020
EarlyBird Registration (With Reduce fee): 30th January 2020
Instructions for the Oral Presenters
If using a PowerPoint presentation (or any other PC based application), please note you need to bring it on USB Memory stick and load it on one of the conference computers in the Speakers' Ready Room at least 1 hour before the start of the session. Please note that the conference computers in the session halls are being supplied with Office 2010 (at least). If combining video films with PowerPoint, please make sure to check it in the session hall where your lecture is taking place during a coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 30 minutes before the start of the session - even after checking it in the Speakers' Ready Room. Alternatively you may supply your own laptop computer. In such a case please confirm that it has a VGA socket for external signal and come to check it first in the Speakers' Ready Room as soon as you arrive and later on in the session hall where your lecture is taking place during the coffee or lunch break prior to your session, at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
Instructions for the Poster Presenters
- The poster should be A0 International Size of 1189 mm X 841 mm (46.8" High by 33.1" Wide)Bring your own pushpins or velcro to affix your poster to this space. World Congress on Geriatrics & Gerontology will not be providing supplies.
- Please note: Due to fire regulations, we will be unable to place any tables or chairs in front of the poster boards. In addition, electrical hook-ups will not be allowed.
DOWNLOAD ABSTRACT TEMPLATE
- Use bullet points to simplify sections like the introduction and conclusions
- Use large type, such as 36-point type for section headings, and 24-point type for text. Never use type smaller than 18 point for any reason. This is 18 Point Type
- Make use of underlines and boldface
- Use graphs and figures whenever possible. Make your poster visually pleasing and attractive
- Programs like MS PowerPoint can be helpful in creating your poster